CMQ has suppled over 100 Portabatch plants to companies throughout Australia and New Zealand since 1984. Portabatches have worked on a majority of mine and project sites throughout Australia. All are still operating, they are extremely reliable and robust while simple to operate and maintain.
A Portabatch is a complete from end loader fed concrete batching plant mounted on a specially designed chases. The plant can be towed by a standard print more without escort.
No requirements for craneage. Mobilisation and Demobilisation 2-3 hours.
Produces 70-75m3/hr – 10 loads per hour.
Cement storage silo 50T capacity:
- Overfill protection
- Reverse pulse filter ducted to 1.0m from the ground
- Folding silo hand rails
- Wind up ladder access to silo roof
- Two quick release silo inspection hatches on the roof
- Shedder angle mounted above silo horizontal screw
- Sliding shut-off plate above the horizontal screw allows the screw to be emptied for transport and maintenance, with product remaining in silo. Aggregate weigh hopper volume 12m3 (8.5m3 batching capacity) designed for free flow without bridging:
- Mounted on load cells
- Discharge gates have sealed bearing pivots
- Removable LED weight indicator with sun shade for ease of view.Cement weigh hopper 4.5T capacity:
• A shedder plate above discharge screw
• Two auxiliary inlets for additional storage silos • Reverse pulse dust filter.Water storage tank 8000 litres capacity:
• High capacity water pump and 80mm delivery line • Water controlled by pulse meter.Discharge conveyor 750mm wide belt:
- A rubber lagged head drum with dust suppressionsprays mounted around the discharge hopper
- Spring tensioned belt scraper
- Low maintenance heavy duty conveyor belt tensioner.Chassis is specially designed with triaxle assemblycomplying with ADR38 Australian Standards:
- Six (6) manual wind down legs for leveling machine
- Oversize sign, flashing light and four (4) oversize flags mounted on corners.Electricals and control
- Electrical wiring using steel armoured cable
- Wired to comply with AS3000-2007 and AS3007-2004
- Removable control panel with 20m lead
- Control circuitry is 24V DC
- Electrical wiring to coal mine specification MDG15 (Optional).Generator 62.5kVA, mounted in an acoustic enclosure. Air Compressor 28CFM.
Remote grease lines mounted on the chassis.
Option to upgrade to feed a continuous mixer to produce cement treated base or backfill paste as well as a twin shaft mixer to produce pre-mixed concrete. The computer control system is WiFi connected between the trailer and the Portabatch allowing quick removal of the trailer (in 30 minutes) and the batching of concrete from the Portabatch.
Portabatch being transported to site
Portabatch 50T silo
Electrically operated wind down leveling legs