- Cement storage silo:
- Overfill protection
- Folding silo hand rails
- Wind up ladder access to silo roof
- Two quick release silo inspection hatches on the roof
- Shedder angle mounted above silo horizontal screw
- Sliding shut-off plate above the horizontal screw allows the screw to be emptied for transport and maintenance with product remaining in the silo.
- Horizontal screw 300mm diameter transfers product to the incline screw.
- Incline screw 300mm diameter discharges the product.
- Chassis is specially designed dual axle and complies with Australian Standards ADR38.
- Motor control centre is lockable and attached to the chassis.
- Wiring is steel armoured.
- CMQ’s mobile silos are available in various cement storage capacities: 40T, 75T, 100T, 125T and 200T.
- The plant can be towed by a standard prime mover without escort.
- No requirement for craneage for mobilisation and demobilisation.
Cement silo configured for transport
Cement silo configured for transport (rear side view)